India Road Trip Planner: Planning a road trip is never easy, it takes all the effort to choose the places and the right routes. Once the blueprint is ready, the next thing is the number of people, transport and accommodation. By the time all this is ready, most of us will get discouraged. To enjoy a successful trip, we need to have a plan and we should do proper research.
How to Plan a Road Trip: – Get inspired and choose a destination/approximate route.
– Plan your route and stops before you leave.
– Plan things to do, where you will stay, and make appropriate bookings.
– Prepare your vehicle, documentation, and insurance.
– Follow a road trip packing list, plan food, entertainment, and budgeting.
– Stay entertained on the road.
– Purchase FASTag (Ease of Payment) when you are going for an India Road Trip. So no need to stop at Toll Plaza for any cash transaction & this will improve fuel efficiency.